Monday 29 November 2010

Prelim Task - School Magazine


This is the front cover of my magazine. I have changed a few things, like the mast head was originally going to be one colour. I have also added drop shadow effects to all the text. I have also moved the issue number to the left.

I have manipulated the photo which is used for the background. There was orignally some stains on the wall behind Rachel and I thought this made the school look dirty. Magazines always glitz up their front cover as the codes and conventions suggest that everything has to be perfect. I also edited Rachel's face and gave her face an airbrush effect.

The colour scheme is related to the colours of the school. I have decided to give the text a drop shadow and deboss to make it stand out more. This conforms to the conventions also.

No comments:

Post a Comment